The latest report titled “1,2-Dichloroethane Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,2-Dichloroethane.
|Process Included||1,2-Dichloroethane Production From Ethene and Hydrochloric Acid
1,2-Dichloroethane Production From Ethene and Chlorine-LTC
1,2-Dichloroethane Production From Ethene and Chlorine-HTC
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,2-Dichloroethane production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,2-Dichloroethane Production Process:
1. 1,2-Dichloroethane Production From Ethene and Hydrochloric Acid: The report revolves around the cost analysis of ethylene dichloride production by reacting ethene and hydrochloric acid. The process used to produce 1,2-Dichloroethane is called the oxychlorination method, which includes the oxygen-based chlorination step that takes place in fluidized-bed reactors.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-2-dichloroethane-production-from-ethene-and-hydrochloric-acid/requestsample
2. 1,2-Dichloroethane Production From Ethene and Chlorine-LTC: This report provides the cost structure of ethylene dichloride production by chlorination of ethene at low temperatures. The process is advantageous as it forms a low by-product but needs more energy for the recovery of EDC.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-2-dichloroethane-production-from-ethene-and-chlorine-ltc/requestsample
3. 1,2-Dichloroethane Production From Ethene and Chlorine-HTC: The report provides the cost analysis of ethylene dichloride production from ethene and chlorine. In this method, the chlorination process takes place at high temperatures, which employs heat produced by the distillation reaction resulting in increased efficiency.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/1-2-dichloroethane-production-from-ethene-and-chlorine-htc/requestsample
1,2-Dichloroethane or ethylene dichloride (C2H4Cl2) is a commercial chemical produced industrially as it is not naturally present. It is a clear liquid with an oily consistency and pleasant odour (chloroform-like), having a sweet taste. It’s volatile and extremely flammable in nature while having the role of a hepatotoxic agent, non-polar solvent, and mutagen.
The 1,2-Dichloroethane demand is propelling owing to its wide usage in vinyl chloride production that finds further use in the manufacturing of several plastic and vinyl products like wall coverings, furniture, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes, automobile parts, housewares and upholstery that furthers its market growth. Furthermore, it finds application as a solvent in food processing and added in gasoline for removing the lead present in it, which is used in aircraft, racing vehicles, and farm equipment, furthers the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,2-Dichloroethane Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,2-Dichloroethane market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,2-Dichloroethane production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,2-Dichloroethane production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,2-Dichloroethane production?
- What is the time frame for 1,2-Dichloroethane plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-BD) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/1-4-butanediol-1-4-bd
- 1,4-Dimethylbenzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/1-4-dimethylbenzene
- 11-Aminoundecanoic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/11-aminoundecanoic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA