The latest report titled “Allyl alcohol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Allyl alcohol.
|Product Name||Allyl alcohol|
|Process Included||Allyl Alchohol Production From Propylene
Allyl Alchohol Production Allyl Alchohol Production From Allyl Chloride
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Allyl alcohol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Allyl alcohol Production Process:
1. Allyl Alchohol Production From Propylene: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Allyl alcohol production from propylene. At first, Propylene is oxidised, and then propylene oxide’s rearrangement takes place in the presence of potassium alum catalyst at elevated temperature resulting in the production of allyl alcohol.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/allyl-alchohol-production-from-propylene/requestsample
2. Allyl Alchohol Production Allyl Alchohol Production From Allyl Chloride: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of Allyl Alcohol from Allyl Chloride. The chemical is commercially produced via allyl chloride hydrolysis, which is the most common method used by Olin and Shell corporations.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/allyl-alchohol-production-from-allyl-chloride/requestsample
Allyl alcohol with the chemical formula C3H6O is a clear and colourless propenol with a C=C bond connecting to C-2 and C-3. It is an organic compound that is naturally present in garlic (Allium sativum), Vitis vinifera and Bos taurus and has an odour similar to that of mustard. It is a primary allylic alcohol and a propenol.
The market for Allyl alcohol is being propelled by the chemical’s use as a herbicide to control many grass and weed seeds, as a fungicide, insecticide, antibacterial agent, and a plant metabolite. It is used in the synthesises of a wide range of products like allyl glycidyl ether, poly(styrene-allyl alcohol), allyl diglycol carbonate, and 1,4-butanediol as allylic derivatives, which furthers the market growth. In addition, its derivatives are employed as a plasticiser, lens, war gas, resins, coupling agent, coating additive, and crosslinking agent, which further boosts the market expansion. It also has applications in the preparation of rhenium-catalysed-deoxy dehydration of glycerol as well as for preparing propylene via photocatalytic transfer hydrogenolysis with Pd/TiO2 catalysts that are driving the industry in the northward direction.
Key Questions Answered in the Allyl alcohol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Allyl alcohol market?
- What are the various processes used for Allyl alcohol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Allyl alcohol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Allyl alcohol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Allyl alcohol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Allyl alcohol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Allyl alcohol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Allyl alcohol production?
- What is the time frame for Allyl alcohol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Allyl alcohol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Allyl Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-chloride
- Allyl PEG Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-peg
- Almonds Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/almonds
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA