The latest report titled methyl acrylate production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Methyl Acrylate.
|Product Name||Methyl Acrylate|
|Process Included||Methyl Acrylate Production From Pyrolysis
Methyl Acrylate Production From Esterification
Methyl Acrylate Production From Debromination
Methyl Acrylate Production From Hydrocarboxylation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Methyl Acrylate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Methyl Acrylate Production Process:
- Methyl Acrylate Production From Pyrolysis: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Methyl Acrylate production via pyrolysis method. The process uses methyl lactate for the pyrolysis process, where methyl lactate, in the presence of ethenone, undergoes pyrolysis to produce methyl acrylate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methyl-acrylate-production-via-pyrolysis/requestsample
- Methyl Acrylate Production From Esterification: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Methyl Acrylate production through esterification process. The production process employs acrylic acid and methanol using the esterification process. In the method, acrylic acid is reacted with methanol under esterification in a fixed-bed reactor resulting in methyl acrylate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methyl-acrylate-production-via-esterification/requestsample
- Methyl Acrylate Production From Debromination: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Methyl Acrylate production using Debromination procedure. This method uses methyl 2,3-dibromopropanoate for carrying out the debromination process in which methyl 2,3-dibromopropanoate is debrominated utilising zinc in order to finally get methyl acrylate as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methyl-acrylate-production-via-debromination/requestsample
- Methyl Acrylate Production From Hydrocarboxylation: This report presents the economics of Methyl Acrylate production from hydrocarboxylation process. In this method, using carbon monoxide, hydrocarboxylation of acetylene is done in the presence of methanol and nickel catalyst, which produces methyl acrylate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methyl-acrylate-production-from-via-hydrocarboxylation/requestsample
Methyl Acrylate is a substance that is highly flammable and smells foul, and causes irritation in the skin and eyes. The methyl ester of acrylic acid is most generally referred to as methyl acrylate. Methyl acrylate is a typical monomer used in the production of acrylate fibres. It is created by using an acid catalyst to esterify methanol. Methyl acrylate has the structural formula C4H6O2 and a molecular weight of 86.06 g/mol. Methyl lactate is converted into methyl acrylate by pyrolysis. Methyl lactate interacts with a ZSM-5 catalyst in the presence of methanol. Higher yields of methyl acrylate are obtained by substituting methanol for water as the solvent.
The Methyl Acrylate market is driven by its use in industries like metal, coatings, paints, automotive, furniture, etc. As a result, of the growing demand for these products, the market for methyl acrylate will witness increased growth. Its use in the food packaging and plastic industry, where it is employed as an additive, demands surface coating due to its use in water-based coatings, like paints and lacquers, offering flexibility, low-temperature, UV, and water resistance will likely drive the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Methyl Acrylate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Methyl Acrylate market?
- What are the various processes used for Methyl Acrylate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Methyl Acrylate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Methyl Acrylate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Methyl Acrylate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Methyl Acrylate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Methyl Acrylate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Methyl Acrylate production?
- What is the time frame for Methyl Acrylate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Methyl Acrylate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Methyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-alcohol
- Methyl Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-chloride
- Methyl Dihydrojasmonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-dihydrojasmonate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA